hi, i’m beryl
I want to help you enjoy your knitting experience!
Patterns designed with: Step-by-step instructions ǀ Knitting abbreviations clearly identified ǀ Skills needed noted at beginning of each pattern – no hidden surprises ǀ Designed to mark progress as you knit
facts About me
- I am allergic to wool
- I don’t like coffee or chocolate
- I am allergic to dairy, but cheese is one of my favorite foods
- I started knitting at age 6.
- I know how to crochet, but prefer knitting
- Besides knitting, I like reading & gardening
- My sister is a knitter
- I love blues music
- My dogs are Rocket & Maria
Years Knitting Experience
Knitting Patterns Published
I like simple, quick and easy patterns. I like to “get it done” . So, when I started designing patterns, I wanted them to be simple, easy to follow, easy to keep up with where I am and easy to know what I’m going to have to do before I get in too deep.
I knit at the doctor’s office, at church before services, while watching TV with my husband, on trips…I almost always have a quick, easy project with me ‘cause you never know when you might have an extra moment (or ten) to knit.
10 Facts about knit so easy
- Patterns available on Etsy and Ravelry
- All stitches used are noted at the beginning of each pattern.
- Place to mark progress right on the pattern.
- Each pattern has a picture along with clear written instructions.
- All abbreviations used are identified at the beginning of each pattern.
- Most patterns have an accompanying blog post with more information.
- Knit So Easy Patterns make great gifts.
- All samples donated to charities
- 10% of gross sales goes to charity
- Patterns are named after places in my home state of North Carolina.
So many patterns, so little time.