The Cedar Rock knitted washcloth pattern was inspired by the Garter Rib Stitch. Garter Rib is a 2-row repeat that makes it quick & easy…a must for any Knit So Easy pattern.
What is a 2-row repeat in knitting?
What do I mean by a 2-row repeat? A 2-row repeat has two rows that are repeated to make the design of the knitted work. Those two rows are then used to make the complete project. A knit project can have a 1-row repeat (garter stitch) or hundreds. As a result, the more rows in a repeat the more complicated the pattern. Having just a 2-row repeat means you memorize it quickly.
Choosing a knitting project with fewer row repeats is easier for beginners. Fewer row repeats also make GREAT projects for knitting in public, while watching TV or talking to other knitters in a group or class.
Knit So Easy knitted washcloth pattern features
Cedar Rock knitted washcloth pattern, as all Knit So Easy dishcloth and washcloth patterns are created with the following features:
- Completely machine wash & dry
- Knitted with double strand 100% cotton for strength and durability
- Test knitted a minimum of 3 times for pattern accuracy
- Patterns are written with minimum abbreviations. Any abbreviations used are defined at the beginning of each pattern.
- Patterns are designed so rows can be marked as you knit, making it easy to use the patterns on the go.
- All stitches used in Knit So Easy patterns are clearly stated at the beginning of each pattern. No hidden surprises!
- Same easy to read font used for all patterns. No squinting!
The Cedar Rock knitted washcloth pattern can be instantly downloaded from Etsy, Ravelry or LoveCraft. Just click on whichever platform you prefer.
If you love the Cedar Rock knitted washcloth look, check out the Blue Ridge hand towel and the Darby baby blanket. All three make a fabulous baby shower gift or a set of Blue Ridge hand towels and Cedar Rock washcloths make great housewarming, off to college and wedding gifts.