Introducing one of the quickest and easiest of the Knit So Easy knitted dishcloth patterns…Northwood.
Easy knit & purl stitches make up this gorgeous textured cotton dishcloth or washcloth. Shown here as a dishcloth, you can see how the garter (knit stitches) stitch and the stockinette (knit & purl alternate rows) stitch creates its own textured pattern.
The slighly raised stripes of the garter stitch makes it a good scrubbing cloth, sturdy enough for doing tough dishes and wiping down counters.
Easy knit & purl stitches make up this gorgeous texture striped Northwood knitted dishcloth pattern.
All Knit So Easy dishcloth /washcloth pattersn ARE created equally:
- Knitted with double strand 100% cotton for strength and durability
- Completely machine washable & dryable
- Knitted to same uniform size for easy folding and storing
- Test knitted a minimum of 3 times for pattern accuracy
- Patterns are written with minimum abbreviations. Any used are defined at the beginning of each pattern
- Patterns are deigned so rows can be marked as you knit, making it easy to use the patterns on the go or for beginner knitters.
- All stitches used in Knit So Easy patterns are clearly stated at the beginning of each pattern. No hidden surprises!
- Same easy to read font used for all patterns. No squinting!
You can find the Northwood knitted dishcloth pattern here in Etsy or Ravelry, whichever website you prefer. Try it today and then post a picture of your finished Northwood dishcloths in the comments below. I would love to see what colors you chose!