The Mulvale Adult Hat Knitting Pattern is a basic knitted beanie pattern, using knit & purl stitches and knitted flat, then seamed. Mulvale Adult Hat Knitting Pattern has a 1 1/2” ribbing for a great fit, then the rest of the hat is knit in stockinette stitch. The crown features simple decreasing for great shape and fit. Decreasing is simple (knit 2 together) style.
Using three colors of yarn to create four stripes gives the Mulvale adult hat a unique look that is quick and easy to knit. The color combinations are endless and this is such a great way to use up those yarn scraps.
The Mulvale Adult Hat Pattern is a great knit for beginners, makers, charity knitters and for quick last minute gifts.
The Mulvale Adult Hat Knitting Pattern features:
- Uses worsted weight yarn
- Easy knit & purl stitches
- Knitted flat
- Pom Pom, optional
- Quick to make for last minute gifts
- Portable – knit anywhere
– Cast on
– Knit & purl
– Knitted flat on straight needles
Ages: Adult (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 22-23 inches
Hat Circumference – 21 inches
Hat Height – 8-9 inches
– Uses US Size 4 worsted (medium) / Aran – UK / 10 ply Australia
– US Size 7 (4.5 mm) and US Size 9 (5.5 mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle
Knit So Easy Knitting Patterns:
- Written for knitters that have limited time, new knitters and those needing a break from difficult patterns
- Skills needed listed at the beginning of pattern – no hidden surprises
- Step-by-step instructions – easy to follow and mark as you knit