The Yadkin Adult Hat Knitting Pattern is a great beginner knitting pattern using only garter stitch (knit every row) and is knitted flat. What a cute hat! It can be casual or dressy, squishy or firm, depending on the yarn selected. Wear flat or roll up to cuff.
The Yadkin Adult Hat Knitting Pattern features:
- Firm and formed or squishy – depending on yarn used.
- Wear flat or roll up to cuff.
- Knit & garter stitch (knit every row)
- Knitted flat
- Uses Super Chunky Yarn
– Cast on
– Knit & purl
Ages: Adult (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 22-23 inches
Hat Circumference – 21 inches
Hat Height – 8-9 inches
– Uses US Size 6 Super Bulky / Super Chunky – UK / 14 ply Australia
– US Size 11 (8.0 mm) knitting needle
– Yarn Needle