The Patterson Child Hat Knitting Pattern is the designer’s choice for gifts, charity knitting and makers. Quick & easy to knit, uses only knit & purl stitches and knitted flat.
The Patterson Child Hat Knitting Pattern features:
- Best basic hat pattern!
- Easy knit & purl stitches
- Knitted flat
- Pom Pom, optional
- Quick to make for last minute gifts
- Portable – knit anywhere
- Go-to pattern for charity and craft show knitters
– Cast on
– Knit & purl
– Knitted flat on straight needles
Ages: 2-9 years (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 18-20 inches
Hat Circumference – 18-19 inches
Hat Height – 7-8 inches
– Uses US Size 4 worsted (medium) / Aran – UK / 10 ply Australia
– US Size 6 (4.0 mm) and US Size 8 (5.0 mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle
There are no reviews yet.