The Blue Ridge Hand Towel Dish Towel Knitting Pattern is so striking, but yet so easy for a beginner using a 2-row pattern repeat with simple knit & purl stitches. The idea for the Blue Ridge hand towel knitting pattern was sparked by the Garter Ridge Stitch.
– Cast on & cast off
– Knit & Purl
FINISHED SIZE: 16 in x 24 in / 40.64 cm x 60.96 cm
– Worsted weight 100% cotton yarn
– US Size 9 (5.5 mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle
The Blue Ridge Hand Towel Dish Towel Knitting Pattern and all Knit So Easy towels are:
- Double strong
- Designed to uniform size for folding and storage ease
- 100% cotton – soft, but durable
- Easy care – machine wash & machine dry
- Patterns written with step-by-step instructions
- Patterns are easy to follow and designed to mark your place as you knit
- All skills needed listed at beginning of instructions – no hidden surprises
There are no reviews yet.