The John’s River Teen Hat Knitting Pattern is a basic knitted beanie pattern, using knit & purl stitches and knitted flat, then seamed. John’s River knitting pattern has a 1 1/2” ribbing for a great fit, then the rest of the hat is knit in stockinette stitch with stripes of garter stitch creating texture and visual interest. The crown features simple decreasing for great shape and fit. Decreasing is simple (knit 2 together) style.
The John’s River Teen Hat is a great knit for beginners, makers, charity knitters and for quick last minute gifts.
The John’s River Teen Hat Knitting Pattern features:
- Uses worsted weight yarn
- Knit & purl stitches
- Knitted flat
- Pom pom – optional
- Quick to make for last minute gifts
- Portable – knit anywhere
– Cast on
– Knit & purl
– Knitted flat on straight needles
Ages: 10-15 years (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 20-21 inches
Hat Circumference – 19-20 inches
Hat Height – 8 inches
– Uses US Size 4 worsted (medium) / Aran -UK / 10 ply Australia
– US Size 7 (4.5 mm) and US Size 9 (5.5 mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle
All Knit So Easy Knitting Patterns:
– Written for knitters that have limited time, new knitters and those needing a break from difficult patterns
– Skills needed listed at the beginning of pattern – no hidden surprises
– Step-by-step instructions – easy to follow and mark as you knit
There are no reviews yet.