The Setzer Gap Teen Hat Knitting Pattern is a basic knitted beanie pattern, using knit & purl stitches and knitted flat, then seamed. The Setzer Gap Teen Hat has a 1 1/2” ribbing for a great fit, then the rest of the hat is knit in stockinette stitch. The crown features simple decreasing for great shape and fit. Decreasing is simple (knit 2 together) style.
Using three colors of yarn gives the Setzer Gap teen hat a unique striped look. The color combinations are endless and this is such a great way to use up those yarn scraps.
The Setzer Gap Teen Hat pattern is a great knit for beginners, makers, charity knitters and for quick last minute gifts.
The Setzer Gap Teen Hat Knitting Pattern features:
- Uses worsted weight yarn
- Knit & purl stitches
- Knitted flat
- Pom pom – optional
- Quick to make for last minute gifts
- Portable – knit anywhere
– Cast on
– Knit & purl
– Knitted flat on straight needles
Ages: 10-15 years (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 20-21 inches
Hat Circumference – 19-20 inches
Hat Height – 8 inches
– Uses US Size 4 worsted (medium) / Aran -UK / 10 ply Australia
– US Size 7 (4.5 mm) and US Size 9 (5.5 mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle
All Knit So Easy Knitting Patterns:
– Written for knitters that have limited time, new knitters and those needing a break from difficult patterns
– Skills needed listed at the beginning of pattern – no hidden surprises
– Step-by-step instructions – easy to follow and mark as you knit