The Southshore Teen Hat Knitting Pattern is a basic, quick knitted beanie using worsted weight yarn. This pattern is a great knit for beginners, makers, charity knitters and for quick last minute gifts. It was written for knitters that have limited time, new and beginning knitters, and those needing a break from difficult patterns. The skills needed are listed at the beginning of pattern, there are no hidden surprises.
Step-by-step instructions – easy to follow and mark as you knit.
The Southshore Teen Hat Knitting Pattern features:
- Uses worsted weight yarn
- Easy knit & purl stitches
- Knitted flat
- Pom Pom, optional
- Quick to make for last minute gifts
- Portable – knit anywhere
- Fits ages 10-15 years old
– Cast on
– Knit & purl
– Knitted flat on straight needles
Ages: 10-15 years (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 20-21 inches
Hat Circumference – 19-20 inches
Hat Height – 8 inches
• Uses US Size 4 worsted (medium) / Aran – UK / 10 ply Australia
• US Size 7 (4.5 mm) and US Size 9 (5.5 mm) knitting needles
• Yarn Needle
There are no reviews yet.