The Yadkin Teen Hat Knitting Pattern is a great beginner pattern using only garter stitch (knit every row) and is knitted flat. What a cute hat! Can be casual or dressy, squishy or firm, depending on the yarn selected.
The Yadkin Teen Hat Knitting Pattern features:
- Firm and formed or squishy – depending on yarn used.
- Wear flat or roll up to cuff.
- Knit & garter stitch (knit every row)
- Knitted flat
- Uses Super Chunky Yarn
– Cast on
– Knit and Garter Stitch (knit every row)
– Knitted flat on straight needles
Ages: 10-15 years (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 20-21 inches
Hat Circumference – 19-20 inches
Hat Height – 8 inches
– Uses US Size 6 Super Bulky / Super Chunky – UK / 14 ply – Australia
– US Size 11 (8.0 mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle