The idea for the Cedar Rock Washcloth Dishcloth Knitting Pattern was sparked by the Garter Ridge stitch. It is so striking, but yet so easy using a 2-row pattern repeat. It is strong enough for the kitchen, beautiful in the bathroom, luxurious for gifts, and yet soft enough for babies.
The Cedar Rock Washcloth Dishcloth Knitting Pattern and all Knit So Easy Dishcloth and Washcloth patterns are:
- Double strong
- Designed to uniform size for folding and storage ease
- 100% cotton – soft, but durable
- Easy care – machine wash & machine dry
- Patterns written with step-by-step instructions
- Patterns are easy to follow and designed to mark your place as you knit
- All skills needed listed at beginning of instructions – no hidden surprises
– Cast on & cast off
– Knit & purl
FINISHED SIZE: 9 in x 9 in / 22.86 cm x 22.86 cm
– Worsted weight 100% cotton yarn
– US Size 9 (5.5 mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle
There are no reviews yet.