The Elk Creek Washcloth Dishcloth Knitting Pattern is mostly knit & purl stitches with a few of the stitches knit only in the back loop. This back loop method creates the raised look on the pattern.
The Elk Creek Washcloth Dishcloth Knitting Pattern and all Knit So Easy Dishcloth and Washcloth patterns are:
- Double strong
- Designed to uniform size for folding and storage ease
- 100% cotton – soft, but durable
- Easy care – machine wash & machine dry
- Patterns written with step-by-step instructions
- Patterns are easy to follow and designed to mark your place as you knit
- All skills needed listed at beginning of instructions – no hidden surprises
– Cast on & cast off
– Knit & purl
FINISHED SIZE: 9 in x 9 in / 22.86 cm x 22.86 cm
– Worsted weight 100% cotton yarn
– US Size 10 (6.0 mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle
There are no reviews yet.