The Abee Creek Baby Hat Knitting Pattern is a basic knitted beanie pattern, using knit & purl stitches and knitted flat, then seamed. The Abee Creek baby hat has a 1 1/2” ribbing for a great fit, then the rest of the hat is knit in stockinette stitch with contrasting color stripes. Decreasing is simple (knit 2 together) style to shape the crown of the hat.
The Abee Creek baby hat pattern is a great knit for beginners, makers, charity knitters and for quick last minute gifts.
The Abee Creek Baby Hat Knitting Pattern features:
- Quickest basic hat pattern!
- Knitted flat
- Pom Pom, optional
- Quick to make for last minute gifts
- Portable – knit anywhere
- Go-to pattern for charity and craft show knitters
– Cast on
– Knit & purl
– Knitted flat on straight needles
Ages: 6 to 18 months (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 16-17 inches
Hat Circumference – 12-16 inches
Hat Height – 6-7 inches
– US Size (3) Light / Double Knit (DK) / Dk – UK / 8 ply – Australia
– US Size 5 (3.75mm) and US Size 7 (4.5mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle
Knit So Easy Knitting Patterns
- Written for knitters that have limited time, new knitters and those needing a break from difficult patterns
- Skills needed listed at the beginning of pattern – no hidden surprises
- Step-by-step instructions – easy to follow and mark as you knit
There are no reviews yet.