The Yadkin Child Hat Knitting Pattern is a great beginner pattern using only garter stitch (knit every row) and is knitted flat. What a cute hat! Can be casual or dressy, squishy or firm, depending on the yarn selected.
The Yadkin Child Hat Knitting Pattern features:
- Firm and formed or squishy – depending on yarn used.
- Wear flat or roll up to cuff.
- Knit & garter stitch (knit every row)
- Knitted flat
- Uses Super Chunky Yarn
– Cast on
– Garter Stitch (knit)
Child 2 to 9 years (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 18-20 inches
Hat Circumference – 18-19 inches
Hat Height – 7-8 inches
– Uses US Size 6 Super Bulky / Super Chunky – UK / 14 ply Australia
– US Size 11 (8.0 mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle