The Patterson Baby Hat Knitting Pattern is a sweet, little beanie pattern knitted flat. Quick & easy enough to make one to match baby’s every outfit!
The Patterson Baby Hat has a 3” ribbing for a great fit, then the rest of the hat is knit in stockinette stitch with decreasing in the crown for great shape and fit. Decreasing is a simple “knit 2 together” style.
The Patterson Baby Hat Knitting Pattern features:
- Best basic hat pattern!
- Easy knit & purl stitches
- Knitted flat
- Pom Pom, optional
- Quick to make for last minute gifts
- Portable – knit anywhere
- Go-to pattern for charity and craft show knitters
– Cast on
– Knit & purl
– Knitted flat on straight needles
Ages: 6 to 18 months (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 16-17 inches
Hat Circumference – 12-16 inches
Hat Height – 6-7 inches
– US Size (3) Light/Double Knit (DK)
– US Size 5 (3.75mm) and US Size 7 (4.5mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle