The Woodmont Teen Hat Knitting Pattern is a basic knitted beanie pattern, using knit & purl stitches and knitted flat, then seamed.
Woodmont knitting pattern has a 1 1/2” ribbing for a great fit, then the rest of the hat is knit in stockinette stitch with a stripe of garter stitch creating texture and visual interest. The crown features simple decreasing for great shape and fit. Decreasing is simple (knit 2 together) style.
The Woodmont Teen Hat Knitting Pattern is a great knit for beginners, makers, charity knitters and for quick last minute gifts.
– Cast on
– Knit & purl
– Knitted flat on straight needles
Ages: 10-15 years (measure by head size for best fit)
Head Circumference – 20-21 inches
Hat Circumference – 19-20 inches
Hat Height – 8 inches
– US Size (4) worsted weight yarn
– US Size 7 (4.5mm) and US Size 9 (5.5mm) knitting needles
– Yarn Needle
The Woodmont Teen Hat Knitting Pattern features:
– Uses US Size 4 worsted/medium/Aran -UK/10 ply Australia
– Knitted flat
– Pom Pom, optional
– Quick to make for last minute gifts
– Portable – knit anywhere
Knit So Easy Knitting Patterns
– Written for knitters that have limited time, new knitters and those needing a break from difficult patterns
– Skills needed listed at the beginning of pattern – no hidden surprises
– Step-by-step instructions – easy to follow and mark as you knit